Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ask Lermaniacs part 2

You Guys want to join #AskLermaniacs? you can give your answers by comment :)  




Q : Tell me your favorite LoganLerman's quote! #AskLermaniacs
A : "live your dream. Do what you wanna do. Follow your heart." - Logan Lerman
    Whatever he said , i love it
   
"I've never given much thought to being cool. I don't really think about it one way or the other." - Logan Lerman

    "i love sushi" :)))





Q :Then, tell me your favorite part (about Loggie of course) in T3M #AskLermaniacs
A : the opening scene when he fights with his father + the fight with Rochefort :)
   the "are you always this cocky?" "only on tuesdays and..." part
   When he did a swordsplay with Rochefort. Then he said afterwards "You should apologize to my horse" Lol he's so cool in there!
   all the parts he was in except for the part that he was kissing gabriela... :)






Q: What do you think about LoganLerman before you become a Lermaniac ? #AskLermaniacs
A : that guy got a baby face but he's kinda cute :D




Q : Any things on you that same with LoganLerman ? Maybe favorite color or food or anything. #AskLermaniacs
A : we are both destined to marry each other
   We have the same taste in music. I love Coldplay, Dr Dog, Neil Young and Robin Pecknold just as much as he does :)
   Our favorite color. ♥ Which are blue and green :)




Q : And what do you think about Loggie and Alexandra ? ;) #AskLermaniacs
A : THEY ARE BLOODY BRILLIANT I SHIP THEM SO HARD
    I support them all the way. They are perfect for each other and what makes Loggie happy, makes me happy :)#TeamLogandra
   I like her , but Logan is mine , can't she get it !? ( Just Kiddin' )
   Sorry #teamlogandra but Logan and Alexandra are not fit for each other. I'm not in favor for them lol. Just my opinion.





Q :Tell me your #Lermaniacpromise (: #AskLermaniacs
A : I will support and love @LoganLerman till eternity no matter what. Till death do us part. ♥ Well 140 characters aren't enough.


Q : What kind of place that you want to marry LoganLerman if your soul mate is him? And where? #AskLermaniacs
A : If he would want to marry me I wouldn't care about where because everywhere is perfect with him <3 :)
   New York. Downtown Manhattan. Where Camp Half-blood is. ♥






Q : If LoganLerman asks you to eat Sushi together, what kind of sushi that will you choose ? #AskLermaniacs
A : I'd ask him to pick one for me because I never tried Sushi before :)



                                                  by : owner 

No comments:

Post a Comment