Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NEW Logan Lerman photoshoots for Nylon

“I don’t wanna make any more stupid films—I’ve done a few of those! I realized I had to do some films in order to do the films I wanted to do. Because there’s a whole game in trying to work yourself to be in a position that you can make films that you want to make.” - Logan Lerman 











FYI: Logan is wearing a shirt by A.P.C. with jeans by TopmanEzra wore a jacket by Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers, shirt by Burberry Prorsum, and pants by Original Penguin.



------------------Nylon Mag ------------------

For our very first It issue, it only made sense that our cover stars be It actors featured in this fall's It movie (adapted from an It book, of course). Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Ezra Miller opened up to Luke Crisell in the October issue of NYLON about family, fame, and finding themselves through the book-turned-movieThe Perks of Being a Wallflower

Emma Watson on taking on a cult classic:
"Whatever people might think about it, whatever criticisms they have, all three of us were so vulnerable--all three of us really gave it everything we could and everything we had, and all three of us went into the movie terrified and very much aware of what this book means to people. " 

Ezra Miller on what The Perks of Being a Wallflower meant to him
"I felt like I had certain pieces of art that were almost body armor […] it was the only protection or salvation available--these few films, few books, few albums--and Perks was very much one of them. When I heard that they were making it into a movie...I was like, 'What the fuck is going on?!' Sign of the apocalypse number 104,436! That just can't go right. But it was sent to me and it said 'Written and directed by Stephen Chboksy,' and it was like a switch flipped when I read that." 

Emma Watson on growing up in the spotlight
"I've done my life backwards; it's really bizarre[…] Most of my friends are just about to start working, and I've had a job for the past 10 years. It's strange, because most people spend that decade figuring themselves out and figuring out what they like and what they don't like--just making mistakes in the privacy of their own teenage bedrooms. And I am kind of doing everything in a different way, so sometimes it's a bit isolating." 

Logan Lerman on making a movie he can be proud of
"I don't wanna make any more stupid films--I've done a few of those! I realized I had to do some films in order to do the films I wanted to do. Because there's a whole game in trying to work yourself to be in a position that you can make films that you want to make." 

Emma Watson on becoming a multi-hyphenate
"I think the line between what being an actor is and what being a celebrity is has gotten so fuzzy that people don't even know what we do anymore. Models are actresses and actresses are models and actresses are designing sofas and it's crazy. I don't know if it will change, but I'm going to try to do this the right way."

Source : justjaredjr

No comments:

Post a Comment