Monday, September 24, 2012

Charlie's mixtape

In The Perks of Being A Wallflower, Charlie makes a mixtape which he later gives to Patrick. I thought it would be interesting to update that playlist as if the book had taken place in 2012; to sort of celebrate the movie that’s slated to be released in October.
1. Transit - Keep This To Yourself
2. Modest Mouse - The World At Large
3. Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye
4. 7 Angels 7 Plagues - Jhazmyne’s Lullaby
5.  Bright Eyes - First Day Of My Life
6. Bloc Party - So Here We Are
7. Hellogoodbye - When We First Kissed
8.  Ride - Vapour Trail
9. Dashboard Confessional - So Long, Sweet Summer
10. Transit - Keep This To Yourself (again!)
“I spent all night working on it, and I hope Patrick likes it as much as I do. Especially the second side. I hope it’s the kind of second side that he can listen to whenever he drives alone and feel like he belongs to something whenever he’s sad. I hope it can be that for him.”
source: indietroll 

No comments:

Post a Comment