Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Logan Lerman calls meeting the Beatles legend one



"I had to present the movie for this screening out in New York, and Sir Paul was there, during the Toronto International Film Festival. "I got to meet him, and he was complimenting the movie, and it was so crazy, because I was like, 'You're the most influential musician alive!' "
Well, he didn't actually say that, but he was thinking about saying it.
"What did I say to him? He was talking to me most of the time, and I got really nervous. I said, 'Yeah, but you wouldn't tell me the truth if you didn't like it, right?' " he recalled with a laugh. "[I thought] 'This isn't really happening.' He said, 'No I just would have left really quick, man, I just would have got out of here.' "
No matter his nerves, Lerman did manage to express his gratitude for McCartney's compliments.
"I said something like, 'You're an inspiration,' and he was really sweet, a really nice guy."
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" opens in limited release September 21.

Source : mtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment