Friday, June 8, 2012

Emma Watson for The Perks of Being a Wallflower

By : Sam Jones 

Red Carpet Report : Logan Lerman (video by MTV) -> click this 


  • Charlie: Dear Friend,I haven't really talked anyone outside of my family this summer.But tomorow is my First Day and ......I really want to turn things around this year.
  • Bill: You Know they say If you made one friend in your first day you'll be okay.
  • Some Boy: Hey Freshman!!!Come on hop let's do it boys!
  • Charlie: If my English teacher is the only friend I make today that would be sorta Depressing.
  • Sam: Welcome to the island of misfit toys.
  • Charlie: Do you like football.
  • Patrick: Love it.BE AGGRESSIVE! PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE!
  • Charlie: What is she doing?
  • Patrick: Don't worry.She does it all the time
  • Charlie: Do you think if people knew have crazy really world that no one would ever talk to you
  • Sam: Come on.Let's go be psychos together.
  • Sam: So what you gonna do when get out of this place?
  • Charlie: I really wanna be a writer .But I don't know what I'd write about.
  • Sam: You can write about us
  • Patrick: Call it slut and the Falcon.
  • Patrick: C- Ladies and gentlemen.I AM BELOW AVERAGE
  • Sam: Below Average!
  • Sam: Why Do I and everyone I love pick people who treats us like nothing.
  • Charlie: We accept the love we think we deserve.
  • Patrick: You see things.You Understand.Your a Wallflower
  • Charlie: I Didn't think anyone noticed me.
  • Charlie: I know there are people who say these things don't happen.I Know this would all be stories someday.But write now we are alive.
  • Charlie: And in this moment,I swear we are Infinite


No comments:

Post a Comment